Thursday, January 11, 2018

Almost Friday!

Today was one of those days that I just couldn't get a handle on. Not sure why, really.. it was just one of  those days. I wrote this down in the middle of my to-do list and then wrote everything else around it, so I would have something to re-center me: 

Fortunately, by the end of the day, the bad mood had dissipated and I was off to get Sydni before life group. And no matter what kind of mood I'm in, that girl has the wizardry to make all things good again ♥
this little monster! ♥♥♥
We were off to life group, which, as always was fulfilling on all those levels that being with your family tend to be - these people are after all, family. Oh, and I've decided Parker is now the mascot of said life group: 
parker!
We wrapped up life group and headed home, where some meal prep awaited.. I say meal prep, but really it was just a super late dinner for me; this Whole30 thing has trained me not to eat all the amazing food that people like my bosses or friends make for things like parties and life groups... (Grrrrr). BUT, it's worth it at the end, and now there's lunch for tomorrow, so no real complaints.

life. 
OH! Also, a week from tonight, I'll be in Columbus with Jenn to see Rebelution - we've planned this show since Halloween, and I. Can't. Wait. 
Image result for rebelution
1.18.18!
jenn | miss this girl! 
For now, it's off to read some more of this book and hit the hay. 

Almost Friday, loves! 

xo | cms

No comments:

Post a Comment