It's FRIIIIIIDAY!!!
This was the first thing I wanted to see when I woke up today.
Throughout the day:
 |
| krieger |
And...
 |
| leroux |
And...
 |
| lloyd |
Basically, I spent my entire day awaiting the 7:30 EST kick-off of this [and, my apologies if I've offended anyone with my lack of input/care/interest for the marriage equality bill...], but this just, for me, took
insane leaps of precedence over that.
I wasn't entirely sold after the first 45 minutes as the teams marched off tied at nil..
The second half started with Abby giving one of her signature speeches [haha], and the team hit the field to see what they could do in the next 45 & change.
Finally..
 |
| captain lloyd! |

YEAHHHHH!!!!
Congrats, ladies!!!!!
This World Cup has got me completely engaged. I. Love. It.
See ya back on the 26th!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment