Sunday, June 28, 2015

Family Fun Day!

Nana and Pappy are heeeeere!!
And Sydni's here, too! After her mini getaway with my parents, the three of them returned to our house today.

Before that, Rob and I were busy bees, running errands and cramming in some last minute tasks.
i got arrested.... [just kidding!!!] 
 ^ Meanwhile, at Wal-Mart [I mean, are any of us that surprised?] The poor couple of elderly ladies parked next to me had something or someone scrape the back corner of their car, damaging both the paint and the body work. :(

I wish I could've referred them to my next destination, where I met up with Rob and his boss Chip, where they were transferring a motor for Chip's boat.
boat motor! 
It wasn't long before all the errands were wrapped up and we were home, cleaned up and awaiting the arrival of Syd and my parents.

And then.. they were here!!
look at this little gardener!
Sydni was super excited to show Pappy her pumpkin plant, birthed after she and the kiddos "planted" pumpkin seeds last year. We thought it was just something fun for them to do while they were painting pumpkins at Halloween, but now we have an actual pumpkin and that's that. Oh well! :)

our pumpkin plant! :) 
syd & pappy ♥
It was past the halfway point of the day when the party started, so we did dinner at the house and then headed out to see the new Pixar movie, Inside Out. We all know that Pixar is notorious for making us all feel things, so when I saw this online, I couldn't help but share.. haha: 
truth! 
Ya'll.. this movie was a cute one. Not my favorite of the Pixar family, but still super cute! 

Sydni and Nana's favorite character [because would it be any other way?!]: 
joy!
It's been such a fun little family night, and tomorrow we'll have some more adventure time before Nana & Pappy return home. 

We are a happy little bunch tonight! ♥

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment