We took to YouTube, per the suggestion of Betsy [perfect idea, btw.. thank you, Betsy!!], and settled on two projects for the evening: a milkshake and a pineapple.
Here's an example of what we'll likely spend the next forever doing:
We've had these things for just a couple of weeks now, but I am already finding them nestled into the corners of the couch, under tables, and hiding in other crevices and crannies around the house. Yay, kids! Hahaha...
Aside from our loombanding, Syd's bag is packed up and sitting by the door; she's shipping off for a mini getaway with Nana and Pappy here in a couple of days, and although we're all excited, I know I'm going to miss her for that short amount of time.
At any rate, it's been a beautifully simple day and night here, and we're just fine with that!
G'Nite!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment