Monday, September 1, 2014

FIVE. FIIIIIIIIIIIIVE.

HAPPY.
BIRTHDAY.
SYDNI!!!


It's time for this mama to come to grips with the fact that she has a 5-year-old. Little miss is my only child and for now, it's both a tough pill to swallow and a beautiful milestone, all wrapped up in one sassy little chickadee.
1. & then 5.
love love love love love.
I, embracing the typical ASIAN way, and on top of that being the typical MOTHER, consequently have thousands upon thousands upon probably a thousand more pictures of this girl from the beginning to now.

She is my light, my purpose and above all my greatest achievement. I live for her and daily give thanks that I was chosen to be her mama. Happy birthday, mini-me. I love you!!

******* 
Here in real time, Syd is actually with her dad today, since she was with me last year, and that's how trades work. [sad face.]  We celebrated Syd's birthday over the phone with her, with the actual celebration of course to follow. We also did some heavy driving today, back to Ohio from our extended stay in Illinois for the weekend.
family of four!
.. just.. missing.. one.. ♥
We're HOME, safe & sound.
Now that's a weekend! Thanks again to our awesome friends for their hospitality! Ya'll are the finest :)

Happy Labor Day to you & yours! I hope today was safe and awesome for you!

xo | cmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment