Friday, September 5, 2014

Express Training, Continued

It's what we DO!
welcome, ya'll.. 
I arrived at my original Express home in Eastgate this morning, chose my seat for the day's training session, and looked up to see the caped Express man [that Chris won during the auction at last year's sales summit] staring back at me. Haha. I immediately Snapchatted that to a few select people who would understand it, and was thankful when Chris eventually moved it to the other side of the room.

And yes, I had to dress up for this occasion, which I figured was the perfect excuse to don this little diddy:
who is this person?!
And yes, that's in the bathroom. Judge away ;).

This may have been one of my favorite training sessions so far; there was so much information covered and I plan to be quite intentional in exercising some new practices for the day-to-day grind. This is prep for Sales Summit.. should be fun!

The best part of my day, though, wasn't being away from my own office for the entire day, but rather picking up this little tuckered-out bug after work..
kindergarten is tough
That's not bad for a Thursday. It's already Friday tomorrow! Woot!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment