Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All Things Pre-Kindergarten.....

My daughter goes to kindergarten tomorrow.

TOMORROW.

I think I'm ok. Actually, yes, I know I am; what I think the issue is is my believing that she's old enough to be going. Elementary school is the easy part; I'm excited for her and can't wait to see her off on first day. 

For today, that meant the big 5-year doctor visit, wellness check, etc.
This chick's a trooper. 
hearing test
blood pressure
lots of waiting around ... ;) 
And when it was all said & done: 
"it's a school kid giraffe!" - syd
You're killin' me, mini. 

Back at work, I made it a point to have an extra healthy day myself, which made me happy just based on the colors alone! 
and yes, i'm apparently learning my containers today, too ;)
booowlllll... 
After work, I found myself back in Milford at Sydni's school for the orientation night. We toted her school supplies and did everything from meeting her teacher, seeing her classroom and gathering all that first-timer parent info in preparation for her big day tomorrow. 

Now it's only a matter of hours before we're up and at it to see her off on her first day. 
Yay, kindergarten! 

xo | cmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment