Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Girl On The Block

Rob, the Craigslist afficionado, has struck again.

I think the rampant string of buy-sell-buy-sell may finally be at a stopping point -- for now.

Meet the newest addition to our family. She is still nameless, although we've received numerous suggestions of an appropriate nickname of Lexi.
welcome to the family, newb!
We're still working on the name.

Whilst Rob was working out the final deal on that little gem, Sydni and I busied ourselves in the grass by a nearby church, where she was ready to show me exactly how well-rounded she is:

We stretched. Playing is now an activity that, according to Sydni, requires extensive preparation. This is called the cross-your-arms stretch. Who knew? 
♥♥♥♥!!
We tumbled.



We laughed. A lot.
happy girl
Since she just started school, I figured I'd give her a pop quiz on something she learned this week: addition.

It's true. This little chicky seems to be too smart to handle sometimes.
And most importantly, we hydrated. ;)
sticker-clad chickadee
Overall, I don't think we can complain. We have a new set of wheels in the driveway, two wagging pittie tails curled up on next to us and a kindergartener who loves life.

We're pretty happy.
Hope you are, too!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment