Church this morning was a cold little jaunt, but as always, totally worth it. We are still in the process of exploring churches in the area. We're praying for some solid direction in making a choice, but I think we're off to a good start.
 |
| speak to me! |
After church, we said our farewells to Jesse; he took off early afternoon back to Illinois and we took to cleaning up a little from the weekend. Rob, Syd & I spent the afternoon relaxing, eating lunch and finally tackling our weekly grocery shopping. It was nice having both of them with me tonight, since grocery shopping is usually a solo mission of mine.
Sasha didn't mind the evening of relaxation. She parked herself in Sydni's chair [after beeing shooed off the couch] for the night and enjoyed the rest of Sunday with us.
 |
regal beagle! ;) .. or pittie. |
What an awesome weekend. I needed this reminder to step back from the little hiccups in life and just..
enjoy everything I've been given and the people put here to experience it with me. I'm blessed in ways I don't deserve, but I wouldn't trade them for
anything.
Hopefully I can carry some of this love into this next week.
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment