Monday, February 3, 2014

Yeah Yeah, Monday... Yeah Yeah..

Getting out of bed today really wasn't that fun. Sasha made it very clear that she would not be the first one moving this morning. 
sasha vs. mondays.
.. not happenin', mom.
She had the right idea. It was definitely a Monday morning, but there was a lot of productivity throughout the rest of the day, so I didn't mind it that much.

Well, not that much, I suppose.
mondays are monsters.
I'm being diligent, as promised, on my commitment to full-body fitness, so I dragged my lethargic self to the gym after work and am now feeling that very familiar noodle-like sensation of happy but exhausted muscles.

PLUS, Rob started work today! It's going to be a little while before he feels entirely comfortable in this new skin that is Cincinnati, but when he came home tonight, it was like we picked right back up where we left off when we were both still living and working in Illinois. I'm a very fortunate girl.

This week's off to a good start, I'd say.
Have a wonderful week!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment