A friend of mine sent this to me today; she knows I'm a sucker for Geddes, and with my sunflower wedding quickly approaching, she knew I would appreciate this. [[Thanks, Kanice!]]Consider yourself lucky, Syd, that your high school graduation will only have normal pictures. :)
Really, though >>>
how cute??
This led me to dig up another one of my favorite Geddes shots from a collection she did a few years ago. After a while, it might seem a little repetetive, and the cuteness starts to dull once you've seen 100 snuggly infants seemingly nestled in flower pots, watermelons, or Christmas tree ornaments. This one caught my eye because I love, love, love, love wrinkly dogs, and I love them even more next to wrinkly babies!
Come onnnn. Tell me that's not hilarious.
I wanna squeeze that baby's cheeks [the ones on his face], and I want that puppy to come and live with me for at least a week :)
Adorable.
Thanks again for the pick-me-up, KK!
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment