| joe leading bible study |
I felt compelled to dedicate this entry to him simply because of how hard he works to make this happen when he's asked.
Wednesday nights at our church are a great opportunity for more fellowship and for learning in general, the lessons we have before us as followers of our amazing Lord. We have been blessed over the past few weeks with the opportunity to lead these Wednesday night sessions. I say, we, like I'm actually a part of it all - what I really mean is, Joe is blessed.
But not just with the opportunity - Joe is an excellent public speaker, and he puts all of his heart and his focus into presenting a good message. I won't go on, but for every ounce that it's worth, I am so proud of him, his drive, his passion for Christ, and his ability to let our Lord speak through him.
Great job, again, tonight, Joe.
I love you!
xo | cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment