Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Un-Extravagant But Extravagantly Excellent Monday

I don't lead an extravagant life. I do however, have reasons to feel extravagantly fortunate on all cylinders.
christmas spirit! 
^^ For starters, the Christmas spirit is taking over this year. I don't know if it's my newfound start of another decade, or just because Christmas is awesome [I vote the latter, because that's just a fact, c'mon!], but I am feeling the love from all angles and hope to reflect that into whoever's path might cross mine this season. Life's too short not to celebrate the big and small things, and although Thanksgiving's come and gone, the gratitude still remains.

And today, in a very extravagant way, I present the Monday that was extravagantly unextravagant to the untrained, outside eye:

My queen of the roost:
♥
.. and the roost itself: 
so. in love. 
No hefty price tags or glittery bows here, folks [yeah, definitely no glittery anythings.... sidenote]. We're the average bunch absorbing life the way we think it's meant to be: appreciated, experienced and remembered. Extravagant stuff will eventually break, rust, dust or disappear, but this stuff... is what we're made to love.

It's a new week, and we're edging [rapidly] towards Christmas; my prayer is that every single one of you out there remembers what it's all about. :)

Happy Monday! 

xo | cmd 

No comments:

Post a Comment