I am
happy to report that this week provided a few of those breakthrough moments that we [and I] have desperately needed to happen, where work is concerned. There's nothing more gratifying than seeing the tangible results of the efforts invested, and with that, we were all a little rejuvenated around here.
..... SO much so that we decided to haul out the Christmas tree and get her up and going!
 |
| heeeere she comes! |
We laughed the entire time we were decorating it, mostly because none of the three of us were even close to reaching the top of the tree, which was folded over
inside the bag, fooling us at first into forgetting the actual height of this thing.
 |
| haha.. shush. |
We finally managed to get our little tree fluffed, re-decorated and situated in its spot for the rest of the month, and took a little of the pre-Christmas optimism for the rest of the day - much needed, since we also had an audit today.
There are some unlikely sources of motivation out there, and in the midst of our Christmas joy today, we still couldn't avoid the reality of why we're all here, working, in this office...every day. We've been on a path uphill now for a few months and although that's created some certain hope, I struggle often to "level up," as Anna Akana calls it. I stumbled across this and couldn't help but sharing, if for no other reason than for my own review later on.
Solid, realistic stuff... and funny :).
It is
almost Friday.. just a few more hours & we're THERE.
I'm off to finish up all this knitting at hand.. so that's a wrap for me.
Hang in there, friends!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment