Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ali's Apple Art

However many days ago, I went with Ali to see Pitch Perfect. I am still reeling from how funny it was [that does not usually happen, btw], and it's been an antic-a-day here between the two of us since we saw it.

That being said, I came to work today to find this waiting for me on my desk:

gift from ali!
In case you can't read what's scribed on there, those are all quotes from Pitch Perfect. Little Miss Ali is quite the creative spirit; this is not a real apple [just in case you were concerned about any ink consumption I might endure trying to eat it]. She painted this puppy and scribed onto some of the funniest quotes from the movie, and left it as a little present on my desk.

I frickin' love it. Thanks, Ali!

It doesn't take much to amuse me, and it's even better when it's hand-tailored for me by a friend. That apple's parked at my desk now.

Speaking of parking, I'm going to be parking myself into some version of a parking spot tomorrow night in Cincinnati, so that means I should probably get to packing for the weekend. I'm so good at procrastinating. It's a sport to me.

One more day, then it's off to the stomping grounds ;)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment