Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Voice [Mathai]




adam. christina.
cee-lo. blake.
* the voice *

I'm still battling some weird form of headache-stuffiness, and by the time church let out, all I wanted to do was sleep. I had every intention of doing just that, too, but those plans were thwarted by the recap of the past two episodes of The Voice. I'd missed the episode from last week, so I found myself laid up in the bed with every intention of sleeping, but not actually doing so. Dangit!

I listened to the final audition from the episode that I'd missed; it was from Sharon Mathai, who already has a few singles released, but was at the auditions no less. She completely aced an Adele song, and so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

I'm gonna try and get at least an hour of rest before church starts again. *Sigh.

Headache, be gone...... please?

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment