Kyle & Amy are one of the couples we know from base; Kyle works with Joe, and they were the two we initially hung out with as soon as we moved to Scott. Their daughter and Sydni always have a blast together, so it was our pleasure when Kyle asked us to keep an eye on Sydni while he and Amy went in to the hospital to await the birth of their second baby. Joe texted me at work to let me know that Tessa was already at our house, and that the two little girls were taking the afternoon by storm.
![]() |
| welcome baby liam! |
As soon as I got back to the house, I relieved Joe of babysitting duty and took the girls to church. It was quite the production getting them both into agreeable clothing; each of course had to have her own ensemble: cartoon character shirt, skirt, leggings, pigtails, backpack, stuffed animal, blankie, and juice cup. When I finally got them out the door and loaded into the car, I was forbidden to leave the garage until I got the Veggie Tales’ Hairbrush song running.
We made it through church with very little fuss, and for being such good little girls, I treated them out for some dinner together before heading back to our house. Since I’m editing this entry to backdate it, Tessa spent the night last night and her baby brother Liam was born this morning at !
We’re so excited to see him!
I’m a bit tired… Ciao for now J
xo | cmd

No comments:
Post a Comment