Monday, October 17, 2011

Tri-cycle

We're just not quite there yet. Bless her heart, she really did try. The good news is, she's starting to understand the concept and how she could make this work. The bad news: her little legs just aren't long enough, yet. We'll give it another few months, and when the snow is gone, we'll give it another shot.

The other good news: It's still absolutely beautiful outside, so we were able to do all the frolicking we wanted in shorts and t-shirts for the day, before the cold sets in next week. [[Many thanks, again, to Deb & Chris, and my entire former staff @ the Cinci East Express for getting her this adorable pint-sized Red's shirt!]] I'm just not ready to see the warm days go, but if that means snowboard season, I guess I'll be okay with that, too.

This morning was church, then lunch, then hangin' out around the house and playing outside before dinner. Not a bad end to the weekend, yeah?

And thumbs up for me not having to leave for work until 7:20 tomorrow... not 6:35! I like it :)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment