Weather-speaking, today was certainly an entire different day than the last few. I woke up to rain, gloomy skies, and a temperature that sent me back in the house for a jacket before I left. Yuck. The gals [&guy] at my work and I agreed that we would’ve been just fine staying home in our beds in pajamas for the day.
Thankfully, the rain let up some and by the time my parents and Sydni met me at work, the skies had softened some and the drive to the airport was made without any windshield wipers or hold-ups. They’re on their way back to
Oh, and just in case any of you were wondering, and because it’s totally related to everything else in this entry [or not, whatever], don’t feed grapes to your dog. I have a mother whose animal-knowledge passed this advice on to me years ago, but I know there are still folks out there who think chocolate is the only no-no for our canine companions. No grapes. Dogs lack the digestive abilities to process grapes, so eating them will make them sick. You’re welcome, Fido.
Well, that being said, I’m gonna get Boogie ready for bed – I can already tell she’s perturbed that Mommy will be doing the teeth brushing and flossing tonight, instead of Pappy. Talk about just making do….
Early start, tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment