Except today, that wasn't necessarily true! We walked into the office this morning to learn that Riss was out, and thought the day might carry a similarly petulant attitude.
But alas, that wouldn't be the case..
It all started with this:
 |
| hiiiiiii guyyyyyyyssssss... |
Can I HELP YA?! If there's one thing this weird gourd filter did, it game me alien eyebrows that are on point, man... Haha.. I sent that darling portrait off to a few close friends [and now am sharing it with the general public? #whatever #ImComfortableWithMyAlienNoggin]
From there, it blossomed into a morning and afternoon filled with work, but also littered with endearingly-awful portraits [....
kinda] of some lovely people I know:
 |
| ali. in all her snappy glory. |
 |
| i. am. sooooooo.... pretty. gosh. jealous? |
 |
i seriously cannot.... ahhahahahaha rob... kristin |
Ya'll know Rob by now, but maybe not Kristin - she's one of the 2 incredible gals with whom I co-exist at the office, and I love the lady to pieces.
Except... when we try this. Now I'm just scared of her:
 |
| face swaps. maybe not our thing? |
^ She kinda looks like the lady version of Kim Jong Un (with a double set of teeth and a brute looking scar that's actually my hair?!), and I look like like a younger, female Asian Gary Busey. As funny as it is, it's definitely unsettling, and I'm thankful that in real life, our faces truly do much better suit our respective faces ;).
And of course, some filter fun:
 |
| wooo! |
Guys, this is the kind of mood that needs to come around every Monday. Can we vote to end the sullen, moody Mondays and exchange them for ones that are light, fun and productive?
Happy Monday, blogbots; have a terrific week!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment