I stumbled across a comic artist's website today, and was given a good clean helping of the laughter I didn't even know I needed. There's always some truth to funny things, and I couldn't help but share:
 |
| think about it. |
^ How
TRUE that is. How often do I convince myself that, for the sake of general awareness, it's necessary that I watch the news. That's the brain talking. Then the heart steps in after a while and ends that action, just because it is often just too much to absorb at one time. My heart wants to be in about 12 different countries at the same time, weeding out the toxic, violent entities that are making those places impossible to inhabit. My heart wants to create refuge for children. It wants to exact retribution on those who hurt children. It aches when leadership fails. When fatal accidents destroy families. When natural disasters decimate homes and businesses. When animals are forgotten, abused and killed. I'm not afraid to say that my heart hurts when I watch the news. So as funny as that is, it's the absolute truth.
[Thanks, AwkwardYeti!] On a lighter note, there are some gems from that artist that really are just cute.
 |
| hahah (: |
^ That's for you, Ali. :p
Here in my little world, today proved a great day for deliveries - I'd ordered my shampoo & conditioner on Amazon [I refused to pay full price for this, especially knowing there
was a cheaper option], and completed that order with a little something for the mini. Yay, free shipping over $35! Haha. Anyway, it's here, and we're both pretty happy (:
Exciting stuff, folks. :|
Hah. Have an awesome weeks, bloggers!
xo |
cmd
No comments:
Post a Comment