Friday, April 11, 2014

Backyard Bubbles

Once upon a time, I probably couldn't have told you the last Friday I'd spent at home, on the couch. Nowadays, I need a lot of encouraging to doll up and get out. Friday and Saturday nights out must mean some special event, because I am admittedly an old gal now and I enjoy those nights of going absolutely nowhere and impressing absolutely noone.

Oh, and also, I'm a mom, first. (: Sure, I love heading out with the crew and won't dare say that any mom should completely cut out adult time, but more often than not, I prefer the company of my 4-year-old over the bar scene.

Tonight was one of those nights. I don't know why, but I was just craving a Friday night in with her and Rob, playing whatever game or watching whatever movie happened to find its way into our evening.

We made that happen.
It started right after work, with a tube of bubbles and a wide-open back yard.
in motion! 
these two... ♥♥
 
^ Those two are my favorite thing in this world. I love watching them play together. Tomorrow, willing that weather holds out and stays nice, we'll all get out there and romp around for a bit.
 
For now, we are all parked here on the couch, bellies full and ready to bid tonight farewell. It's time for a movie (:
 
Woo hoo, weekend!!
 
xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment