Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lounge & Dream of D90's

So.... the snow melted super fast yesterday and today, leaving very little for snowman-making. I give credit to the wild weather patterns of the midwest for that rapid delivery and take-back of the snow. I'm wondering if I will indeed see a slope this year, or if the boards in my garage will just lay dormant for the season.

Anyway, in spite of the lack of snow, today was one of those lazy hazy Sundays that I love. I started off with a visit to a new church; I'm putting out some feelers to see if there's another little outlet into which I can plug myself. I had a great time, and while it was a little on the "big scale" side for my liking, there's a good chance I'll be back to visit. I'll keep ya posted.

Once that was said and done, Rob came by and kept me company while I was doing nothing more but daydreaming.. haha..

Speaking of, I got the D90 out and decided that one of my next endeavors is to save up and do some investing in expanding my arsenal of D90 artillery.

dreaming.... of d90 ;) 
Ah.... and now it's time to wake this buster up so we can grab some grub and call it a day. I still can't believe this year is almost over. Seems like it flew right on by, but I'm not complaining that it's over. Haha.
waaaaaaake uuuuup :p
Back to the work week tomorrow... here we go!  

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment