Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[Five.] Oh, My Poor Little Sicky

Cycle Two. Day Five.

I'd had everything mapped out today as far as taking lunch and preparing my mind to cook dinner.
6:45 AM rolled around; I was dressed and ready to wake up little boogie to get her ready.

My poor little sicky.

^ This is how we spent the majority of the day :(

We battled a fever, finicky appetite, and tossy-turny naps for the majority of the day. This is my first experience in motherhood calling off work to stay home with an ill baby.

The good news is:
I had the opportunity to spend nearly the entire day with her, as heartaching as it was looking into tired little eyes.

So as it pertains to the 17-Day thing, we did well today. There was no excuse not to.

Feel better, boogie.

♥ | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment