Monday, July 28, 2014

#ICANTEVEN

I saw this video posted a few days ago, and have since basically shown it to everyone I know:
The hashtaggy communication between just about everyone these days is amusing to me; I've not stayed entirely exempt, but this embodiment by Sam Tabor is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time.

Today, I viewed and printed off the itinerary and school supply list for Sydni, as she prepares for kindergarten in the fall.
get. outta here!
sidenote: 18 glue sticks?! haha...
STAAAAHP. KINDERGARTEN!?
*sigh. I'm handling this well, I would hope. I haven't cried yet, and as it stands now, the emotions I have on the matter are, for the most part sheer excitement that Sydni is finally going to have the school experience that several of the other kids at her daycare frequently share with her.

Anyway, I had a lapse in stability when I printed this thing off... and had myself a very pure moment of I.. CAN'T... EVEN
#ICANTEVEN
"On a scale of 1 to even, I can't."
"I am literally literalling, so hard right now."

Thank you, Sam Tabor.. this is seriously a gem.
And thank you, Mulberry Elem, for the stark reminder that I'm a total newb at the school supply shopping thing; I'm pretty excited to see how a class of let's say, possibly 20 students is going to use 360 glue sticks! Haha.. Oh, the joys of BTS [Back To School]. I'm finally joining the ranks, my fellow school-kid moms!

But still... I seriously, just.. can't....


.. even. ;)

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment