Friday, February 15, 2013

OBEY.

I'm not the type of person that typically needs a lot of incentive to get excited.

In fact, I get pretty pumped over some of the simplest things: new skeens of yarn, cool buttons, a thrifty bracelet, poppyseed dressing, puppies... yenno. Pretty basic.

I also [and bear with me; this will eventually tie together & make sense] have horrible luck when it comes to getting things I order online. More than a handful of times now have I made online purchases and regardless of where I have it shipped [home or office], there has been some glitch each time and I either never receive it or I do... three months after the ETA 2-4 business day thing.

Welp, this was no different. After weeks of false hopes ignited by both the FedEx & UPS trucks parking outside our building every..single...day [with deliveries for the other businesses here], I got an email from a seller I'd used that the item I had purchased had been returned to sender as undeliverable as addressed.

BULL!

So.. instead of requesting a refund like any normal person would, I emailed back with a more detailed shipping address and crossed my fingers. And waited.

... and waited..
.........

AND THEN....

TGIF!!
mustard yellow. obey. beanie.
magic.
It's here!
My collection of beanies is nearly complete in the capacity of owning one in each staple color. Mustard yellow was one of the few missing links in my wardrobe, so I consulted the world wide web and combined my love of OBEY with my obsession with beanies... and ended up [finally] owning this.

Hooray!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

xo | cmd

No comments:

Post a Comment