Thursday, January 12, 2012

Glory Bound


It's Thursday, which means that tomorrow, our church small group resumes. Due to the growing state of our current group, it was decided back in the fall to branch out into three separate sessions, divided by randomly drawing names and populating each new extension that way. The Werners, the Pages, and the Dills [wait-a-tick, that's us!] on the same biweekly basis as the original Koinonia Group.
While doing some more updates to the E-Vite I'd sent out on Monday for our group, I found myself humming along to the soundtrack playing in the background, which happens to be one of my favorite newer songs by The Wailin' Jennys. I thought I'd share the lyrics here; this song may be on my upcoming schedule here sometime in the near future, depending on how I can coordinate some live accompaniment.

I love.. love.. love this song. :)
[[[ Take a listen for yourself, here. ]]]

Enjoy. Pray for us and the other facilitators as we go into tomorrow night, and also for the other couples that are coming. We are so excited!!

Callin' it an early night, folks. Hallelujah!

xo | cmd

1 comment:

  1. You realize, of course, that's country music. Right? ;) You sing that on a Sunday morning and maybe I'll wear my cowboy boots when I speak.

    ReplyDelete