Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eight. Well, most of it.

So I followed the rules for breakfast.
I rocked the requirements for lunch.
Dinner. Ummmm..


All I can really say is:

LEAGUE CHAMPS, OHHHH YEAH!!
grand sands volleyball | loveland
[[league champs, buddy!]]


Seriously.
My indoor soccer team finished as league champs 2 weeks ago, and tonight my volleyball team took top spot of the league championship at tourney... Not a bad way to say farewell to my [beloved] Cincy sports leagues.

Since it's been a LONG time coming, naturally, we celebrated by not just falling off the diet wagon, but pretty much diving off headfirst. One post-game word: Dewey's. 'Nuff said.

I don't care. Well, I do, because this is the 2nd day just this week alone that I've strayed from training protocol. Tomorrow will just have to be a big redemptive day, because with both Kalyn & I splitting out to different parts of the country, we had to celebrate [especially a victory!] properly. Don't judge. Haha.

KUDOS to my best friend [Kalyn] & our two power player [Tim & Paul] for puttin' a little soul in our tourney games tonight!

Once again, back to the plan tomorrow.
Yogurt, berries, salad, kefir, chicken.
For now, g'nite :)

xo.
.: c :.

No comments:

Post a Comment