Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday, Kalyn!


Kalyn | 25!

My best friend turned 25 yesterday!

What's the best way to celebrate a 25th birthday?
Don 80's gear on a Friday night to a Mexican restaurant in the middle of Cincinnati, and then to a bowling alley.

-- Duh. :)

Yeah, that's exactly what happened yesterday, and it was phenomenal.

[[ However, it became apparent that in the event I deck out in high-intensity eye makeup and crimped hair again, I will need a copy of everything from my birth certificate to my tax return.

Yes, the servers at the restaurant thought I was underage.
No, my ID wasn't enough.
Yes, they asked my best friend's mother to assume "liability" for me.
-- Nah, it's cool. I'm only 26. :) I'll take that as a compliment. ]]

********************************
Anyway, here's the abridged version of the neon debachle that was last night.
Enjoy!

Brittany | Kalyn | Cori
*aka* Charlie's Angels.. as we've been commonly renamed.
 
Linda | Kalyn | Cori | Brittany | Kara


:: Love ::

Best Friend :)


 



  

 
   

     

Neon Visors? Check.

  


Headbands? Check.


Gold Jackets? Check.
  











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

:: Needless to Say, I have some downright amazing people in my life, and I consider myself blessed to be able to say it.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

xo,
.: CMD

No comments:

Post a Comment